Real Estate Matters
Tamborelli Law Group represents a wide variety of clients in the real estate industry. Our clients are engaged in construction, development, lending, brokerage, leasing and include commercial developers, large and small corporations, and real estate lenders, brokers, and investors. We on a continual basis draft and negotiate commercial and residential leases and as well as purchase and sale agreements and when necessary, participate in informal resolution of matters to avoid legal action. We provide our clients with real estate counsel in the following areas:
- Purchase, sale, lease, planning, development, construction, shopping and industrial centers, single and multi-unit residential projects.
- Construction and permanent financing.
- Loan workout and modifications.
- Development and acquisition services.
- Litigation representation.
- Property management and broker agreements.
- Title and survey analysis and title insurance requirements.
- Contractor, engineer, architect and construction management agreements.
- CC&Rs, REAs and adjoining landowner agreements.
- Acquisition and sale of REO properties.
Ongoing representation of clients consisting of drafting and negotiating commercial and residential lease and purchase contracts. Participate in informal resolution of matters to avoid legal action.
Represented Homeowners Association against claims by Homeowner for failure to follow and enforce CC&R’s regarding capital improvements. After extensive litigation and law and motion practice, succeed on the first day of trial having homeowner agree to dismiss the lawsuit with prejudice in exchange for a waiver of any future claims and nominal sum.
Represented many real estate commercial brokers and agents for alleged misrepresentations (intentional and negligent) in the negotiation and execution of leases and sale of property. Successfully obtained judgments or dismissals in favor of clients based on lack of actionable statements of opinion and/or reliance.
Represented numerous Landowners in actions for unlawful detainer/breach of lease for non-payment of rent. After limited and directed discovery, file the appropriate pleadings to obtain available relief under lease and statute.
Represent a resort client in a dispute with adjoining property owners concerning the use of an easement to the facility. After discovery to defeat a claim of overuse and recreating the chain of title back to a land grant from the King of Spain, was successful on a summary judgment finding that the easement in dispute was owned by the resort and not extinguished by an alleged overuse. Trial court ruling upheld on appeal.